Why Hankook Research is so special?
Usability test. It is an experimental research technique to directly observe and interview consumers' product usage behavior and
apply it to modification of current product or new product development.
1. Hankook Research UT (User Interface Test) Room
2. Monitor in observational room ready for UT survey
3. The moderator requests the respondent to perform a specific action on the product to be investigated
4. The respondent demonstrates the specific operation of the product requested by the moderator
5. You can zoom in the respondents’ action on the products
6. You can monitor the survey site through the 3D screen monitor in the observation room