Qualitative research provide more in-depth and sophisticated insights for clients.
Qualitative Research Techniques
We introduce various qualitative research techniques.
- Tracking and measuring consumers’ eye movements
- Measuring behavioral and cognitive patterns that are not easily observable via conventional surveys
- Enabling behavioral observations in natural settings for users to discover probing points
- Advanced UX Labs with dedicated equipment with full HD video recording, remote-controlled cameras and neuroscience facility
- Research and consulting for retail shops in association with Paco Underhill at Envirosell, the author of “Why We Buy : The Science of Shopping”
- Diagnosing overall shopper experience with shop floor lay-out, shelf and POP displays and customer service of retail environments
- Remote in-depth interviews via real-time video conference with web-cam
- Observing lifestyles and activities of consumers by interviewing them in natural settings such as their living rooms
- Developing new product concepts with consumers participating in the process actively and jointly with researchers
- Elaborating the concept discovery process participants’ presentation and assessment
Focus Group Interview
- Remote monitoring of FGI sessions via internet
- Six FGI facilities with 270˚ panorama observation rooms